Availability of goods
- We are able to provide for the majority of prescriptions …. However due to the nature of Base 8 curved wrap lenses, if your prescription is out of the range we can guarantee great vision we will refund in full.
- We have made every effort to display all the goods on the website as accurately and fairly as possible.
Conditions of sale (for prescription eyewear)
- You confirm that you are aged over 16 years of age and are legally able to purchase prescription spectacles from Cubik Eyewear Ltd.
- You confirm that you are not registered blind or partially sighted.
- You agree that you will provide any details reasonably requested by us to confirm that you are legally able to purchase prescription sunglasses.
- You agree to make purchases on the website using your correct name, address, date of birth and any other details requested.
- All prescriptions that you supply to us must have been given to you by a registered medical practitioner or registered optician following a sight test by him or her within the last two years.
- Unless specifically agreed by us in advance, we will only supply spectacles with lenses of a combined spherical power between +4.00 and -4.00 and a cylindrical power between +4.00 and -4.00.
- Prices displayed on our website are correct at time of display. We reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without notice.
- All prices shown are fully inclusive of two prescription lenses, RxW sunglass frame, Case, Pouch and glazed to fit to perfection.
- For orders within UK – All prices displayed are inclusive of UK VAT at the prevailing standard rate. UK VAT is charged on all sales to customers located within the UK or within another member state of the European Community.
- We accept payment by credit card, either Visa or Mastercard
- All credit and charge card payments are subject to validation and authorization by the card issuer. If your card issuer refuses to authorize payment, we will not be liable for any non-delivery or delay.
- Transactions are processed in GBP within Europe, USD anywhere else … or via 3rd party resellers whereby a prepaid voucher will be exchanged without charge.
- All payments must be made in full before goods are dispatched. Payment is processed at the time of order.
We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
Non acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The prescription supplied would not be possible to guarantee the perfect vision or lens fitment to the frame
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria as set out in the rest of this document.
Delivery of goods
- Delivery of finished prescription sunglasses will be by a ‘signed for’ service using courier or local postal service.
- All items will be delivered to the address specified by the customer on the order form.
- Each of the items delivered will include written confirmation of the prescription of the goods. The final prescription will differ slightly to the opticians figures because we need to COMPENSATE the figures to allow for the curved lenses ….. We do however guarantee full satisfaction with the resultant vision or no quibble full refund.
- Upon delivery of your sunglasses you should carefully inspect them. If they are damaged please contact us immediately to inform us of the problem and do not use the goods.
- All orders will be delivered as quickly as possible and within 21 days of confirming prescription details and lens fitting details ( see ‘order process section’ ).
- You should notify us immediately if you have not received your goods within these 21 days.
- When you have received the goods at the specified address, the risk of damage to the goods is passed to you.
- It is our aim to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the goods that you receive from us. Nonetheless, under the Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, customers have a 7 working day cooling off period. Therefore, for whatever reason, if you are not completely satisfied with the goods that you have purchased you have the right to a full refund, alteration or replacement. This cancellation right starts the day the contract is concluded and lasts until 7 working days after delivery.
- Lens scratching is considered to be wear and tear, and not covered by our warranties. As such, returns for ‘lens scratching’ will only be accepted upon receipt of the order, not once the product has been used.
- Lens fogging is a natural reaction in certain conditions. Returns will not be accepted for ‘lens fogging’, apart from in exceptional circumstances.
- Goods purchased from our website are subject to English Consumer Law.
- None of the conditions set out in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We do not accept responsibility and will not be liable for any damage to the goods caused by you.
- We shall not be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any goods advertised on our website.
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury where they result from our negligence or the negligence of our servants and agents in the course of their duty.